My Delicious, Yet Simple to Make Guacamole Recipe
- 2 Ripe avocados
- 1/2 lime
- 3 tablespoons of salsa
How to Make it:
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit and scoop the centers out of the shell
- Put in bowl, mash with fork
- Squeeze 1/2 lime juice into bowl and blend
- Add your favorite pre-made salsa (saves you time from chopping garlic, onions, etc)
- Dice a handful of cilantro leaves
- Add a dash or two of salt (to taste)
- Serve in Avocado shaped bowl or dip bowl
- Eat with your favorite corn tortilla chips
Good for parties or anytime snack!
There are so many ways to serve avocados, check out these avocado books!